2009年12月6日日曜日

The little, but nice first wind

I attended the AAU 7th Annual Fall Animation Festival, and Pom has got Judge's choice award! Thank you for all people who supported me - Family. And those of you who had been patiently working with me til the end - Hammy, Ben, Khusrouf. You guys are the saviors. And Directors. Tom was the first one to see my story from the first version (which was way too long to animate...as animation shorts always gets to be) Then Sherrie was the supporter for the whole process of work, no matter how sloppy my schedule went.
There're more & more people I want to appreciate...and they're in the credit.



>> a bit blurry, but with Sherrie & Nik Ranieri!


ALRIGHT! Now this is the first unveiling at web.
Here I bring u POM. Enjoy!!



This is the award-winning scene...

0 件のコメント: